GM trouble code

Hi, I'm getting a GM code P1441...evaporative emission system flow during non-purge. Car is 1997 Buick Park Avenue with a 3.8. Can you give me any clues as to what is wrong. Thanks for any help, Mike.

Reply to
Mike_Kenny

Check the vacuum hoses and emission hoses going to/coming from the purge valve and vapor canister for leaks, fallen off, removed or switched. If they are good, you'll have to test the purge valve.

Reply to
dahpater