GMC Safari Stuck Sliding Side Door

I have a 1989 GMC Safari SLE. My side sliding door has become increasingly difficult to open over the years despite greasing the wheels and tracks. For a while we have been able to open the passenger front door and pull on the edge of the door to open it. It has become so difficult now that my wife and kids can't open it except from the inside. I noticed that there are two tabs on the door's front edge that lock into the pillar containing the slot for the post and the electrical switches. The plastic on the bottom of these tabs is worn down to bare metal underneath indicating that the door is sagging. What parts can I replace to get this working like new again? Thanks! Barry

Reply to
Barry Minchey