Great Car, Happy to see Gm is picking up the pace

Great Car, Happy to see Gm is picking up the pace

Pros: good fuel economy, handling, roomy interior, smooth clutch and shifter, great service from gm, trunk Cons: maybe a little more horse power

i am after having two of these cars. the first one was over 2 years old and was no in the shop once, outside for oil changes and check up. Then someone hit the car while i was going through an intersection and it was writen off. I Then went back to Gm and bough another aveo. I am after driving the honda fit and the toyota yaris and found they gave a worse ride so i stuck with the aveo. I also found that Gm gave me better service and were more friendlier than honda or toyota. Gm was also more willing to add more features and lower the price of the car.

Abner

Too bad that it's not a GM product.

I have heard good things about the new Malibu but have yet to drive one. the old one didn't seem all that bad in the grand scheme of things but wasn't particularly exciting either. The crappy turn signal DRLs turned me off, though - when is GM just going to get with the program and engineer a lighting system that provides real benefits rather than tacking "features" onto existing lighting systems to make it look like they're doing something?

nate

Reply to
Nate Nagel

The Aveo is a Korean Daewoo product, drittling..

Reply to
HLS

Nate Nagel wrote in news:fr4gvg11pt0 @news2.newsguy.com:

Got news for you: IT IS.

Tegger

hehe yea its a Daewoo and actually designed by daewoo just like many other GM cars, however the new mailibu and the saturn aura and astra are same as opel vectra and opel astra in mexico they even have Chevy (not chevrolet) vectra which looks exactly same as the opel vectra and its a 3L turbo

Reply to
AnZa

GM owns Daewoo? what, their domestic brands weren't crappy enough? I remember getting some Daewoos as loaner cars from the VW dealership (apparently there was a Daewoo dealer in the same family of dealerships) and I couldn't wait to get back into my GTI.

I only know of one person who seems to have a proclivity towards Daewoos, and he's Korean.

nate

Reply to
Nate Nagel

I seem to recall a song about them...

Daewoo Daewoo Dawewoo broke down and me wanna go home

the corny steve b.

Reply to
Steve B.