Great deal on G-Tech perf. computer on ebay

A seller has a bunch of them there with a buy-it-now price of $49.95. This item retails for $140. I had one a couple of years ago until my Z-28 was stolen and the G-Tech was ripped off. Fortunately I did get the car back.

These things are great fun. 0-60 time, 1/4 mile time & trap speed, 60-0 braking distance, horsepower rating, skidpad lateral Gs. Great way to test engine upgrades.

I did buy one of these Friday, and he shipped it out within 12 hours. Cool. Here's the link:

KennyH

Horsepower is cheaper than therapy.

Reply to
KHanawalt

|A seller has a bunch of them there with a buy-it-now price of $49.95. This |item retails for $140. I had one a couple of years ago until my Z-28 was |stolen and the G-Tech was ripped off. Fortunately I did get the car back. | |These things are great fun. 0-60 time, 1/4 mile time & trap speed, 60-0 |braking distance, horsepower rating, skidpad lateral Gs. Great way to test |engine upgrades. | |I did buy one of these Friday, and he shipped it out within 12 hours. Cool. |Here's |the link: | |

|em=2452397783

I bought one from the manufacturer's website in December for $39.95 Rex in Fort Worth

Reply to
Rex B

Wow - the only price I see on the web site is $139.95 (

). Ed

Reply to
C. E. White

| | |Rex B wrote: | |> On 05 Jan 2004 01:24:10 GMT, snipped-for-privacy@aol.com (KHanawalt) wrote: |>

|> |A seller has a bunch of them there with a buy-it-now price of $49.95. This |> |item retails for $140. I had one a couple of years ago until my Z-28 was |> |stolen and the G-Tech was ripped off. Fortunately I did get the car back. |> | |> |These things are great fun. 0-60 time, 1/4 mile time & trap speed, 60-0 |> |braking distance, horsepower rating, skidpad lateral Gs. Great way to test |> |engine upgrades. |> | |> |I did buy one of these Friday, and he shipped it out within 12 hours. Cool. |> |Here's |> |the link: |> | |> |

|> |em=2452397783 |>

|> I bought one from the manufacturer's website in December for $39.95 |> Rex in Fort Worth | |Wow - the only price I see on the web site is $139.95 ( |

). I'll see if I can track down the transaction later on. Rex in Fort Worth

Reply to
Rex B