Gyrocar

Smokey Stover's two wheels car. Back in the 1970s Popular Mechanics magazine had some plans in their magazine of how to build a Smokey Stover two wheels car. I have that old magazine right here.

Reply to
JR

This is probably more practical.

dsi1

That Google car looks like one of those German micro cars back in the 1950s.

Reply to
JR

You're right. I guess the most efficient shape for a car as far as passenger space goes is one that approaches an egg shape. What this means is that the car of the future will be pretty darn cute.

Reply to
dsi1

A car which drives itself is like hiring someone to go ride my bicycle. Meh.

Reply to
AMuzi

Hiring someone to ride your bicycle won't get you anywhere.

Reply to
dsi1

Some people can ride a bicycle many miles with a weak spot on the tire, no such luck for me. One time I was riding my bicycle along a road near the si dewalk curb in Daytona Beach and I ran over a thumb tack, I got a flat tire . That same. Bicycle, another time I was in New Orleans and I got drunk and I forgot where I parked that bicycle. It was parked near that tall hotel t hat has a big. Square roof thingy on it, exactly where I had parked it the day before. That was an old junkyard bicycle I used to haul around in my va n. Nobody would steal that piece of junk bicycle.

Reply to
JR

You mean the BMW Isetta? One of the 10 worst cars ever made.

Reply to
mbjorn

I like to own cars that I think nobody would want to steal. My daughter's boyfriend's mom had her Toyota stolen. They got the car back but the thieves spray panted the silver car in various places with white paint and red primer. For some reason, they wanted it to look conspicuous. Now it looks like a stolen car.

Reply to
dsi1