Hank Aaron....and his 1972 Tahoe Convertable Mini 4wd

. . in order to stay on topic for the NG.......

Does he own one?

as a side note.........

Can ANYONE......sell me pickup truck full of Steroids...... I like the feller to retain his title as KING of the hitters using the same prerequisits as everyone else has.

One more thing.......can ANYONE......explain to me how poor ole Hank seemed to be the ONLY player in an ENTIRE century to be able to reach such an acomplishment with a stature and body build 1/3rd the size of todays players???

jest curious......

~:~ marsh ~takes a toke.......wonders whatever happened to good ole "git'r done" philosophy and dedication to hard work as a litmus for "a job well done".......oh well..~ ~:~

Reply to
Marsh Monster