Headlight Problem - 91 Nissan 4x4

I've been having problems with the headlights on my 91 Nissan Kingcab 4x4 truck. I've lost the high beam and am having intermittent problems with the low beams. The left headlight will not come on when you turn on the lights and you need to turn on/turn off/ turn on before it kicks in. I've put new ones in and still get the same result. I do not see a dimmer switch in the manual for this truck. I'm clueless when it comes to these electric and lighting problems so any help would be appreciated. Thanks.

linus

Reply to
Black-n-Gold

<rusto11