Help - Weber 32/36. Where does the PCV hose connect to on this carb?

Hello to all!

I'm installing a Weber 32/36 DAGV carburetor on my '77 Celica. The car has a newly built engine consisting of a 22R block and 20R head (for higher compression and better breathing). I used the 20R intake manifold. On the original carb, the PCV hose connects to a large port on the right side, located at the base of the carb body. The Weber has no such port. Do I have to customize a port into the manifold, or is there someplace on this carb where I can connect it? The carb is used, so it didn't come with instructions.

Thanks!

Reply to
ix

|Hello to all! | |I'm installing a Weber 32/36 DAGV carburetor on my '77 Celica. The |car has a newly built engine consisting of a 22R block and 20R head |(for higher compression and better breathing). I used the 20R intake |manifold. On the original carb, the PCV hose connects to a large port |on the right side, located at the base of the carb body. The Weber |has no such port. Do I have to customize a port into the manifold, or |is there someplace on this carb where I can connect it? The carb is |used, so it didn't come with instructions. | |Thanks! |

Rex in Fort Worth

Reply to
Rex B