Help with Company car management

As one of those "other duties as assigned" items on my job description, I a m responsible for the upkeep of 7 passenger vehicles my company uses. These are not delivery vehicles, but used by employees to travel to customers as well as various other places.

It is difficult for me to know the mileage on these vehicles when they are not here to determine when they need service. I also never know when a chec k engine light or some other problem occurs until someone complains. (I hav e some people that thin when the check engine light is on their life is in danger. (long story...)

Can anyone out there recommend some sort of fleet software that utilizes an obd 2 connector that could wirelessly transmit to my computer a vehicles m ileage and service reminder as well as the ability to be notified of a chec k engine light and be able to view basic obd2 data similar to a cheap scann er? (Preferably not too expensive as I would have to get it approved).

I appreciate any help and/or advice.

Reply to
stryped1

this is what On-Star does. So, if all the cars are new GM cars, you are set!

GW

Reply to
Geoff Welsh

We use Donlen services