hey cuhulin

You watching Shirley Maclaine dancing the Can Can

Woooo...WoooWooo...

Reply to
Hachiroku $B%O%A%m%/(B

Arrah, I am watching The Man Who Loved Cat Dancing movie on the Western channel.Burt Reynolds, Sarah Miles, Lee J. Cobb.A Wells Fargo detective tracks down an outlaw and his captive, who is fleeing from her husband.

How about Shirley Maclaine in that Three Mules for Sister Sara movie? Stalag 17 comes on the TCM channel tomorrow at 1:00 PM. cuhulin

Reply to
cuhulin

Wayyy too covered up. Much better watching her flash her legs! She's right up near the top of "the list".

Well, of course it is! It's supposed to be really nice tomorrow. That's one of the movies I could watch every time it comes on!

"Everything is kaput, geshundtheit, und verboten!!!"

Hachiroku $B%O%A%m%/(B

Ach du liber, und Himmel! I don't know any German language. I have never been to Europe before, Unca Sam sent me to Nam. cuhulin

Reply to
cuhulin