Honda Jazz

Would any one know the full width and length of a honda jazz including the wing mirrors as I want to know if it will fit into my garage.

Reply to
Richard Jay

"Richard Jay" wrote

length: 3830mm width: 1675mm. That's without mirrors (add 250mm), but you can fold them. Anyway, you may want to open the drivers door in the garage too, anything below 2.30 meters width is a small garage.

Thomas

Reply to
Thomas Schäfer