hot fuel module

Some GM trucks have a hot fuel module. I believe it lets the fuel system prime longer than it normaly would. According to the wiring diagram that module and the fuel pump relay are wired in parallel to each other. So as long as the relay works, the hot fuel module can't cause a no start condition? correct?

I don't have a problem, me and a friend were just discussing the subject. thanks

Reply to
jdl