How can I reset Air Bag light on 1994 Regal?

My poor daughter has an air bag light that just started staying on. I realize expertise is required when working on SIR systems. I thought we could reset the light and see if it stays on again before taking it to be repaired. We would appreciate anyone who can tell us how to reset the light on a 1994 Regal.

Reply to
b.l.

dave shepherd

If it's coming on all the time, the fault must still be present, I don't think it will stay on between ignition cycles otherwise. Disconnecting the battery for a few minutes should clear the code, but I don't think it will do anything for you..

Reply to
Robert Hancock