How do I access rear A/F Sensor on Toyota Sienna?

I have a 2001 sienna, odb code 1135 = rear air fuel sensor. I can get the part for $238. what I can't figure out is how to get to the rear a/f sensor on the exaust manifold. Do I take off the wipers and plates and all that to access the part from the top of the car, or should I shimmy underneath and reach up? Anyone done this yet? The dealer wants $450 installed.

Reply to
zarfus1

All done, on my back from the bottom. Could just crook my left arm around and in from the side. 22mm open end wrench required. Of course, the dealer gave me the wrong part the first time, but he made good by reducing the price. All in all, glad i did it.

Reply to
zarfus1

Yes, on my back from the bottom. Could just crook my left arm around and in from the side. 22mm open end wrench required. All in all, glad i did it.

Reply to
zarfus1