How Does A Car Run on Water?

?With this water fuel technology, I have personally saved more than

50% in fuel costs savings ever since I started using this system?
tbmcars

I know this scam is AT LEAST fifty years old. It was probably old then, but that is when I first became aware of it.

Reply to
Don Stauffer in Minnesota

Older than that. The Stanley Steamer ran on water, almost a century ago.

--scott

Reply to
Scott Dorsey

The Air Car

I want me one of them. cuhulin

Reply to
cuhulin

Guy nearby has one. I've never seen it but have read local articles. If you're willing to wait the half hour or so that the Stanley Steamer takes to warm up, then it's the car for you. When your wood runs low you can probably pick up free fuel along the side of the road ;)

Reply to
Frank

There is enough wood around here, I could run a steamer forever.

Old 1960s Popular Science magazine I have around here somewhere,,, A guy in Italy built his own home made air car. cuhulin

Reply to
cuhulin
50% in fuel costs savings ever since I started using this system?
Douche bags run on water. Cars dont.

Which side are you on, TBMCARS??? ;>)

Reply to
HLS

basically what your doing is separating the hydrogen atoms from the oxygen atom, then running your car on hydrogen. You finally figured that out. The rest of us have been doing that for years.

Reply to
boxing

You pick up enough speed and drive it off the end of a dock. It will skip off the water a few times before sinking.

Reply to
Paul Hovnanian P.E.

Not the VW bug. You could float it across Lake Michigan if you put a propeller on the back.

--scott

Reply to
Scott Dorsey

I once read about a VW bug floating.I think the article said they packed any openings into the body with some heavy grease, or something.I have owned three VWs before, not all three at the same though.

A 1961 VW van I bought at Steakley Chevrolet used cars in Killeen,Texas in 1965.And one time when I came home from Fort Hood,Texas on a three day holiday leave from Fort Hood in 1965, (Fort Hood/Killeen, y'all Texans over there know where that is.I spent ten months there in the

22nd Chemical Company, smoke grenades, smoke pots, things like that) I saw an ad in my local home town newspaper about a 1963 VW bug for sale.I bought the 1963 VW bug for $1,100 cash.Back in the 1970s, I traded a 1967 Ford Ranchero I owned to a guy for his 1970 VW van, I should have kept my Ford.I know all about those old rear engine VW death traps.I dont ever want another one of those. cuhulin
Reply to
cuhulin

Steam Engines, Water.Steam Cars, Steam Locomotives, Steam Boats.Long ago, somebody even tried out a Steam Engine in an Airplane.Lots of Steam powered thingys. cuhulin

Reply to
cuhulin

Actually, many of the steamers ran on gasoline or kerosene. This allowed a fancy pump and control so that the operator did not have to adjust the flow of fuel to match horsepower used. Otherwise the operator has to feed fuel at a rate directly matching the steam demand.

Reply to
Don Stauffer in Minnesota

The snake oil salesmen are out in force once again.

Reply to
John S.

system?

Can you run a diesel on snake oil?

Reply to
Paul Hovnanian P.E.

snipped-for-privacy@gmail.com wrote: With this water fuel technology, I have personally saved more than 50% in fuel costs savings ever since I started using this system. _______________________________________________

My neighbor saved more than 97% in fuel costs by filling his tank with water instead of gasoline. He doesn't know what mileage to expect because now his car won't run.

Rodan.

Reply to
Rodan

A fine fuel, snake oil ;>)

Reply to
HLS

You can run a Diesel on virtually any flammable liquid or gas.

Reply to
Don Stauffer in Minnesota

It certainly be possible. It would take a lot of snakes, but I would hate to turn otherwise innocent and innocuous critters into diesel fuel. Maybe we should run sellers of water fuel systems through the oil extraction press. Snake oil salesmen being corpulent and oily fellows, the amount of oil extracted per body would be much greater than with snakes.

Reply to
John S.

A diesel engine will run on a dead cat, I assume diesel engines will run on oil from real snakes too.Speaking of snakes, turn all of the politicians into oil and our fuel problems will be solved forever. D.C. = District of Criminals. cuhulin

Reply to
cuhulin