How to get trouble codes?

Hi everyone Got a 93 oldsmobile 88 so it should have obd I system in it.. Though it has a 6 wire terminal. I cant seem to get trouble codes out of it.. i dont have a scanner to plug in.. and noone around town has a book for it.. so im tryin to search online.. any help would be apprecitated..

Reply to
coocoobird

Go here:

« Paul »

hmm i only have a 6 pin connector here.. trying to find something about it online.. hmmm

Reply to
coocoobird

USA GM cars use a 12 pin connector for obdi. Some Fords use 6 pin connectors. Some GM Holdens in Australia use 6 pin connectors. Assuming your car really is a GM and you are in Australia, jump A and B: G E F B H A

Reply to
« Paul »

ahh i found it.. it was hidding way in the back underneath some wires =3D/ dunno what the 6 one does in the front then

Reply to
coocoobird