How to Remove 99' Prelude Crankshaft Balancer Cover

I'm trying to replace the timing belt on my 99' Honda Prelude. I got the crankshaft bolts removed but have problems removing the crankshaft balancer cover. Seems there is not enough room to maneuver and remove the cover. Anyone has any suggestions or know of an easy way to remove the cover?

thanks!

Reply to
langnoi