Hydrogen Fuel Cells.

I just now saw something on TV news about it.I didn't quite get the guy's name.I did a devilfinder.com, now that I saw his name, I think the guy on TV news did say that guy's name is Monte Davis.

cuhulin

Reply to
cuhulin

> cuhulin

Cuhulin, You rode the storms out ok?

Reply to
Paul in Houston TX

Yes, regarding the storms/tornados, doggy and dodged the bullet.Unfortunately, many other people were not so lucky.My old house has a concrete, (enough room I can sit up under there) foundation with a crawlspace underneath, house has a hardwood floor.I have electric heating nowadays.I am thinking about removing one or both of the floor furnaces.If a tornado heads this way, doggy and I could get down under there.Or I might dig a hole in my back yard and pour some concrete for an underground tornado shelter, big enough for doggy and I.Did y'all ride out the storms OK? cuhulin

Reply to
cuhulin

I'm in Houston and all we have had for months is dry, sunny, and hot. I work for a fuel supply company and we have clients all over AL, MS, LA, AR, and the south. We are trying to get small 330 gal tanks moved into AL for generators. Several of our clients are in bad shape with employees losing everything.

Reply to
Paul in Houston TX

Is it because some of the roads in those states are impassable? I don't know anything about supplying fuel tanks. cuhulin

Reply to
cuhulin

Yes. Logistics, cost, transport, timing, location, type of fuel, ability to unload, class1 div1 electrical, etc.

Reply to
Paul in Houston TX

I reckon y'all know by now the Mississippi River is on the 'Warpath'.That creates more Logistics problems too.Doggy's couch is forty miles East of the Mississippi River.It might be less than that later on this month.

cuhulin

Reply to
cuhulin