I HAVE A TOYOTA PICK UP THAT IS GIVING ME A CHECK ENGINE LIGHT

MY TRUCK IS A 95 TOYOTA PICK UP 4X4 V6 3.0 FI, THE CHECK ENGINE LIGHT IS TURNING ON AND IT DOESN'T TURN OFF FOR A LONG WHILE. WHEN AT IDLE THE ENGINE SHAKES, BUT, ONCE ON THE RAOD IT RUNS GOOD; I ALSO HEAR A SOUND THAT COMES FROM THE ENGINE COMPARTMENT. IT SOUNDS LIKE A SMALL BANGING NIOSE THAT INCREASES ITS FREQUENCY AS THE RPM'S RISE. WHAT CAN I DO OR WHAT COULD IT BE?

Reply to
FELIG

And u have a stuck Caps lock Key

Reply to