Install Car Alarm - Actuator

Hi All, I've got myself a Nissan Bluebird 94 (or Altessa in the US i think). I want to install a bare basic car alam and remote central locking. What i want to do is hook up the alarm to the cars existing key/button based central locking. I'm told I may need an Actuator to lock the door when I press the button? When I turn drive side door lock key all the doors lock. When I turn the passenger side door lock only that one locks. When I press the central locking button on the door arm rest on the driver side, all doors except the drive door locks. My question is do I need an actuator and how many do I need?

From my understanding I suppose they are electric switches of some sort...

Has anyone out there done this? Thanks! Nilo

Reply to
nilo

nilo wrote: I'm told I may need an Actuator to lock the

============= Sounds like the door lock actuators are already in place and you just need to wire the alarm to activate them.

Reply to
Daniel

Reply to