Intalled Cruise Control

Purchased an Audiovox after market cruise control (quite a while ago) for my run-around car (1995 Toyota Tercel).

Should have taken the average mechanic about an hour and a half to install. I was able to do it in a little over 7 hours. Had to take the front seat out so I can get under the dash. 9 trips back to the house to look at the computer (Alldata) and verify each wire that had to be hooked up.

Took it on a 600 mile round trip last week and it worked superbly. Dialed it in at 55 mph and got 41.9 miles to the gallon on the trip. My wife hates this little shit-car but it sure is economical. I don't think any automaker EVER made a car this stripped down on features except maybe the first Volkswagens back in the mid 50's.

Ivan Vegvary

Reply to
Ivan Vegvary

"Ivan Vegvary" wrote in news:%%89m.510$ snipped-for-privacy@nwrddc02.gnilink.net:

apparently you never drove a pinto pony. :) KB

Reply to
Kevin