Intrepid fuel pump voltage

My 94 Intrepid has no supply voltage at the connector that plugs directly onto the fuel pump in the tank. There is supply voltage for the fuel level sensor only, but not the pump.

Fuse under dashboard ok. Supply voltage at fuel pump relay ok. Supply voltage at automatic shut down relay ok

75 ohms resistance across the both of these relay connections which is normal.

I've even swapped the wiper relay (which I know is working) with the fuel pump relay and the automatic shutdown relay and still nothing.

Disassembled the power control center to reach underside of relay's. The fuel pump relay is not getting energized when the ignition switch is turned on. Neither is the auto. shut down relay.

What other components in the electrical system would prevent these two relay's not to energize when the ignition switch is first turned on.

One long time problem I've had, occasionally I have to wiggle the ignition key in the ignition lock cylinder while driving to restart the blower motor for the heating system because it stops. This is making me think that the lock cylinder is some how preventing the relays from energizing.

Any other thoughts? Thanks in advance.

Going nuts in Niagara Falls

Reply to
Mike

the ign sw wiggle tells me the ign sw behind the cylinder (screwed on the back of it) is probably going deffective on you.

Reply to
MudPuppy1976