Is $8000 too much for 2001 Century

A lady is selling the Buick because the lawyer told her to sell it under $9000 so the nursing home wont find out. She had to put her parents in the home. She from out of town to settle her parents estate and wish to dump the car. The car has 13k on it.

Also I seen in the local paper a dealer is selling a 2000 Century for $7000 with 20k on it. Would any of these cars be a good buy? Should I ask the lady to go down on the price say $7500. Thank you

Reply to
Joseph A. Zupko

I am driving a 93 Lumina with 123k on it. It needs motor mounts and struts all around. It also has some rust. Is it worth keeping ? How much can I get for it? Thank you