ISO Certified Company Looking for HR Executive : Chennai

Greetings!!!

Blue C Technologies is a global provider for consulting and outsourcing services.

Visit us on

Our client, a globally recognized pharmaceutical company, with their R&D based in Chennai is looking for:

HR Executives

Any Graduate with an MBA in HR preferred. Experience - 2- 3 years relevant exp.

If the above position interests you, apply to us immediately with

Current Company: Total Experience: Current CTC: Expected CTC: Notice Period:

* Kindly ignore the mail if your profile does not match the requirements; * Please refer your friends or colleagues for this position.

Warm Regards,

Mani | HR-Executive, Blue C Technologies Pvt Ltd, Chennai - 600024. URL:

bluec

ISO certified and spamming newsgroups? I don't *think* so! From the disclaimer I'd say they apsm inboxes, too. LARTed same.

Reply to
Twayne