Jay Leno on Top Gear.

Last Monday on Top Gear, Jeremy Clarkson said Jay Leno will be on Top Gear, this evening, today.So, I clicked on Top Gear this evening on the BBC America tv channel. cuhulin

Reply to
cuhulin

snipped-for-privacy@webtv.net wrote in news: snipped-for-privacy@storefull-3171.bay.webtv.net:

I've seen it up here. Good show. I prefer the one with Eric Bana however.

How often is it on down there? We get it seven days a week with three broadcasts spread out. Needless to say for a BBC program, I've *never* seen more repeats with the possible exceptions of the old Doctor In The House Series or Father Ted - which only survived one year I think.

Reply to
fred

Yeah I saw it at a buddies house... I loved the fact one of the first cars mentioned that he owns is a Corvair!! :)

Reply to
m6onz5a

BBC America tv channel has a Lot of repete Top Gear shows, most of them are back to back repetes, two hours of Top Gear. I just now clicked on the BBC America channel just for the heck of it.A repete of Top Gear with Jay Leno will be on Top Gear tomorrow, March 10 at 7:00 PM, CST time zone where I am. cuhulin

Reply to
cuhulin