Jim, Knutson and the kid:

I like a good joke as much as the next fellow. I can even get a kick out of a joke pulled on me, as I have a sense of humor and am not a fragile and delicate fellow.

However, I am afraid that the real joke is on your little group.

You have heard of the saying: "Give them enough rope and they will hang themselves" Well, that is exactly what has happened.

I didn't give you any rope, I am more direct than to be treacherous like you fellows. You took the rope and hung yourselves with it all by yourself with no help from me.

Naturally, you are not smart enough to cipher this on your own so I will tell you. You recall that this ENTIRE dust-up was caused by your reaction to my truthful remark that there are a lot of crooks in the automotive repair business and appartently, you couldn't stand being illuminated and it went down hill from there.

Well, your recent charade has shown what you are really made of much, much better than I ever could. Once a crook, it permeates almost everything that you do.

No decent person would try to jerk someone around as you did. Naturally, your perception is not like the normal decent person so, this idea won't register to you as this is all normal fare for you.

As I said fellow, there are a lot of crooks in this business and you have proved that you are as crooked as the worst of them.

I can only imagine just how badly you cheat your customers.

Cass

Reply to
___CXXXa_sss__no_DAMN_spPammmm_____

___CXXXa_sss__no_DAMN_spPammmm_____

wrote in article ...

You're absolutely right, Cass.

Just like there are a lot of crooks in Houston - which MUST make YOU one of them since you insisyt on living there...

Go ahead....Defend the people of Houston, so I'll know that you are one of them...

Ken

Reply to
Ken Lay