Just what the Toyota situation needs...

Whatever your political leanings, surely you can see that this is pure lunacy.

This is certainly not going to help anyone. Not even Toyota.

-J

Reply to
Silent Stone

That is quite a stretch to call Toyotas death traps.People have died in many other brand names of vehicles before because of vehicle defects.

Dave Daubenmire And to the Republic cuhulin

Reply to
cuhulin

This type of reaction is mostly from guys that don't know much about the way automobiles work. I'm surprised that this kind of talk runs rampant in this newsgroup. That's the breaks.

Reply to
dsi1

When you get down to it, all cars are deathtraps. You're on the road with a bunch of ill-trained crazy people and the only thing between you and the pearly gates is some guy ahead of you talking on his cellphone and holding the wheel with his knee.

--scott

Reply to
Scott Dorsey

I once saw a woman zooming along in a big black Escalade doing her eyes. For some reason, that's pretty scary.

There aren't many consumer products that can kill off about 120 people a day and we're just so happy about how fast, shiny, and great the leather seats look. :-)

Reply to
dsi1

I once read somewhere that most accidents happen within the home, most auto accidents happen within 25 miles of home.I reckon, in a manner of speaking, all autos are death traps. cuhulin

Reply to
cuhulin

They may be deathtraps alright but dammit, we love 'em don't we? :-)

Reply to
dsi1

Silent Stone wrote in news: snipped-for-privacy@r24g2000yqd.googlegroups.com:

Redstate - there's your first clue right there. Obviously a right wing rant page.

Reply to
fred

I saw some 20 something dancing in her car approachin a traffic jam (approaching isn't quite right. She was stoppingbehind the last car in line)

No hands on the wheel...

Reply to
Hachiroku $B%O%A%m%/(B