Justifying an impact wrench for infrequent hobby use

why do idiots circle jerk like this? so you got your feelings hurt when i called you on some bullshit you'd made up. take your lumps, grow up and get over it [since you clearly don't have the minerals to deal with it technically].

Reply to
jim beam

When are you going to do that? Oh never. You had at least two opertunities in this thread alone. You know what they are. You refused to address them in your last reply to me. Again.

Reply to
Brent

Perhaps it's a function of our both having been educated by Jesuits in our early upbringing.

I'm trained to provide accurate analysis and solid support for my indisputable conclusions ;)

Reply to
Heron

Abject arrogance of that pronounced a degree combined with an inexplicably unjustified lashing out at undeserving perceived opponents invariably results from an overcom- pensation due to a hatred of self-recognized inferiority.

Reply to
Heron

No problem. You declared it 100% solvent. I never met anyone so amused by exhibiting their ignorance then being proved wrong.

Let's check the ingredients of your recommended alternative and superior product, "PB Blaster"- "designed for that purpose":

Solvent Naphtha Heavy Aromatic 40-50 %.

-----

- gpsman

Reply to
gpsman

ah, so not understanding how an oil pressure sensor works and not being bothered to look up whether a vehicle has an oil pressure engine cutoff before opening their big mouth is not a failure to analyze and draw correct conclusions, it's simply the scars of having been sexually abused. got it.

Reply to
jim beam

clown + clown = two clowns.

you two characters are a joke. all that matters on usenet is whether you can walk the walk. you can /say/ you have qualifications up the wazoo, but since neither of you two red nose wearers have ever stopped tripping over your own feet long enough to offer a single damned thing of any technical relevance to this or any other group, any evidence of being able to grasp basic technical concepts or even the ability to think logically, then all you've got is paperwork from ronald mcdonald clown school.

Reply to
jim beam

hey b[r]ent, i apologize. no, really, i do. i yanked your chain and i was wrong. you see, i thought you were just /playing/ at being dumb - i never realized that you actually were. i'm sorry.

Reply to
jim beam

i think we need to leave this poor kid alone - he's got problems.

Reply to
jim beam

I did no such thing. Your reading comprehension is still impaired. I refered to it as a solvent. No claim of composition was made. Your reading comprension is as bad as mr. beam's. It is common to refer to something based on its majority component and what it was designed as. Something at that is at least 50% solvent and was designed as one is quite rational to refer to as a solvent.

Less than and up to half Vs. at least half.

You two should get a room.

Reply to
Brent

Notice how Mr. beam doesn't address the fact that he did not man-up to his errors.

Reply to
Brent

Showing you to be the pretender that you are would be relevance of its own. Hopefully I stopped someone from making expensive mistake by squirting WD-40 on a smaller fastener and hitting it with impact wrench better suited for removing suspension bolts. Anyway I'd rather be at zero than guiding people in the wrong direction like you do.

Reply to
Brent

uh, the only "errors" are what you're /saying/ i said, not what i /actually/ said.

i don't know what is more retarded - to try using a straw man on usenet where there is a complete written history, or to keep on trying to use it after you've already been called on it. on reflection, the former is retarded, the latter simply insane.

Reply to
jim beam

now i understand - your blatherings are just irrational fear of the unknown since you've clearly don't have any experience with impact drivers!

where does "at zero" come from b[r]ent? oh, wait, it's your experience and your ability to join the dots on action vs. reaction.

Reply to
jim beam

HAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! I notice that you don't provide the actual text. The fact of the matter is that you accused me of stating 'WD-40 was not a lubricant' when I stated something very much different. You didn't man up. You dropped it and changed direction. Then you argued that a fastener if it's going go come loose it will come loose with the stronger impact tool. Clear as day. Again, when I pointed out your error you just dropped it instead of manning up.

If I had made an error you just wouldn't let it go. You aren't capable of that.

You just post this shit assuming people are too lazy to look back at it. Same reason why you just shift direction when your errors become undeniable. You're a real piece of work.

Reply to
Brent

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

Yeah, go take your big pneumatic and use it on a well rusted M8. See what happens.

*yawn* you're all school yard bully. Grow up already.
Reply to
Brent

Perusing a few back posts, I had the misfortune of encountering yet another example of this knucklehead's "faux expertise on parade" in which he actually solicited assistance in the determination of the effective stall speed of an installed torque converter in an operational vehicle with a functioning automatic transmission, a figure easily ascertained by a retarded ten year old in a hurry with the simple simultaneous application of the brake and throttle. This oaf would clearly be incapable of successfully diagnosing an empty fuel tank or even a flat tire.

Reply to
Heron

so how was i able say what the actual stall speed /was/ then retard? was it:

a. because i'd already "determined" it? b. because it was a made up retard test to see if the clown brigade would fail reading comprehension? again? c. something i'd copied from one of your fascinating and authoritative technical contributions to the usenet knowledge pool? d. because i couldn't tell the difference between an oil pressure sensor failure and my ass?

did your ronald mcdonald clown school reading grad certificate come printed on a one-ply roll or two?

Reply to
jim beam

um, i have. i'm speaking from experience. you're not. and you clearly haven't taken the trouble to understand how impacts work - although based on the reading comprehension you've shown consistently so far, i don't think you could.

as opposed to that small yappy dog that's always [ineffectively] humping people's legs?

you're a tool b[r]ent. with no impact. but i think you know that.

postscript: i've been thinking about your obsessional stalking, and i've finally figured out who you remind me of. i used to have a neighbor gay stalker. initially, he tried to be friendly, but since gay's not my thing, and he wasn't smart enough to not cross the line, he got hurt when i rejected his constant nagging advances. so then he became hostile. this guy was constantly in my grille with random stooopid bullshit just to get noticed. even allowing himself to get "accidentally" caught while jerking off at my bathroom window.

well b[r]ent, you're following his pattern exactly. maybe you're the same guy? maybe you're still sore?

Reply to
jim beam