keyless entry installation

I have a 1998 Plymouth Breeze, base model with no power locks, and the trunk release is the latch on the floor beside the driver's seat. Is there any way to add a keyless entry system &/or a remote starter system to this vehicle?

Reply to
Jones

I have a 1998 Plymouth Breeze, base model with no power locks, and the trunk release is the latch on the floor beside the driver's seat. Is there any way to add a keyless entry system &/or a remote starter system to this vehicle?

Reply to
Jones

You will first have to install power locks. Romote entry kits can then be had for ~$40.

I just purchased, but have not yet installed such a kit. Extensive web surfing showed the best prices to be found at :

-Jeff Deeney-

Reply to
Jeff Deeney

"Jeff Deeney" wrote in news:ihgSb.13428 $ snipped-for-privacy@news.cpqcorp.net:

Keep us informed on how the installation goes. I am interested in installing power lock/remote entry also. The price is right, but sometimes thats leads to other problems (quality).

Thanks

Reply to
David Wilkinson