lack of heat suzuki swift 1999

Hi !

Proud driver of an old suzuki swift 1999, my first brand new car bought 10 years ago and still in very good shape! My problem, I replace the starter a long time ago and since then I have very little heat from the heater when on defrost position or dash position and only cold air on the floor position. To replace the starter, I had to remove hoses that goes on and out the heater radiator to have access to the starter. I take this "opportunity" to renew the cooling fluid with a mixture of approx 50-50 water/glycol (I live up North) My assumption is there might be a flushing procedure in order to make sure the small radiator, I have no clue what would be the procedure but I tought it would bleed by itself with time but more then 6 months are gone and still the same problem. Another assumption is the mixture that might not be accurate, would it had an impact? Any other suggestion? Anybody would know the procedure if any? Thanks in advance GG... now freezing 40minutes to the office and 40 minutes back home! By the way, actual temperature of my area is now 15F average these days.

Reply to
GG