lf: replacement key for Lexus

The gf needs a new replacement key for her 2006 ES-330 Lexus. The dealer wants over $300 for a key. To me this seems rather excessive even if it does have a microchip in it (at least I am assuming it must for that price) and it does have remote door/trunk/alarm buttons on it. Does anyone by any chance happen to know if there are alternative more reasonably priced sources?

Ottawa Ontario area or on-line of course.

Regards and thanks

Reply to
BSAKing

Try this? HTH, sdlomi2

sdlomi2

What do you consider reasonably priced? Its a $30,000 car. The key needs to be programmed to start the car. $300 doesn't seem that bad.

Reply to
jfrancis311

It's a key, not an armed guard.

Reply to