List of Car problem symptoms needed

Hi, I am the author of a new website

My website allows customers to post their car problems and mechanics to bid on them. Any one can register as a mechanic. Here is the problem I dont know much about cars. When a customer posts a car problem they are given a list of car symptoms to choose from, making it easier for the mechanic to bid with confidence. But I dont know many common car symptoms and would realy appreciate it if some one could point me to a list or help me out with a list of car symptoms. To see what I am looking for goto the website and login with the following

username = user password = user1

and try to post a car repair problem. If you think you can provide a realy complete list that will be very usefull to my users (provided I pay for it:) ) let me know how much it will cost

Thank you

Reply to
mirza