Location of Temp. Sensor/Fan Relay on '90 Acura Legend

My fan won't kick on after a good long run on the hiway. After the exit ramp and cutting down to 35mph (from about 55-65 mph) my 1990 Legend will start to creep up to the hot mark and stay there unless I'm moving steadily at a good clip. I don't hear the fan come on and am fairly certain tthat's what the problem is...anyone know the location of the relay or temp sensors on this model? Its a V6 5speed

1990 4 door Acura Legend. Thanks! Norm
Reply to
The Doctor

Cooling Fan Switch: Bottom of radiator, drivers side.

Cooling Fan Relay: Driver side, front side of strut tower, mounted in relay block on fenderwell.

Reply to
idbwill