Making a Car of of soft drink bottles

This is old stuff. I was helping develop test fenders for Chrysler minivans over 15 years ago. Recycled PET bottles are high quality PET but there are even cheaper polymer systems like polyester styrene based resins with high filler content. These were commercial on a Pontiac (I forget model name) all plastic cars maybe 20 years ago.

Reply to
Frank