May Ford sales highest since 2008.

Yes, they must be counting my new F350.

Reply to
Pete C.

An F-350 counts the same as 4 Fusions. :-)

Reply to
Steve

Every little bit helps.I wonder if Ford counted my 1914 Ford Model T Runabout Roadster car that I bought from a guy (his wife took my money, you know how that goes) in Sioux Falls,South Dakota in November

1971.They were moving to Minneapolis, they said they couldn't take the car with them.She sure was pretty.They let me sleep on their couch that night. cuhulin
Reply to
cuhulin

Ford has some credibility, thanks to Mullaly. They may come out of this smelling like a rose.

Reply to
HLS

More like a taco. They'll give the Mexican economy a nice boost.

--Vic

Reply to
Vic Smith