Mazda 6 Bluetooch connection

Hi All, I am looking at installing a Bluetooth car kit into my Mazda 6. The car kit has the feature to mute the radio on incoming and outgoing calls. Is there a connector plug that I can connect to that will support this feature? If there is, where is it located? Does it have

12v on the same plug to power the car kit too?

Thanks

Dave

Reply to
dahbrown