Mazda protege 94 fuse diagram

Hi,

I can not turn on my headlights on my Mazda protege. I guess it must be a fuse by I do not have an owner's manual so I am not sure which fuse to replace. I have been replacing fuses at random but that did not solve my problem. Does anyone have a link to a protege's fuse box diagram or might know what fuse box to change. In case that it is not a fuse any idea of what it could be.

Thank you

Reply to
fkzeljo

year/make/model/eng size