Mazda Protege A/C leak

I have a 2000 Mazda Protege that leaks a substantial amount of water into the passenger side floorboard. This problem only occurs when the A/C is on and when traveling at speeds above 60mph. There are no apparent cracks or holes where the water is getting in through, so I think it is more so a condensation problem. If you know what might be causing this please e-mail me at snipped-for-privacy@hotmail.com.

Reply to
Shannon

If you can be sure that it is not rain water, then check the drain passage usually behind the firewall, that drains the heater/evaporater box. You should see a 1/4 inch pipe. Stick a stiff wire to clean that hole so that any condensation runs out of the car.

Reply to
Rajsircar