Mazda Tribute Sunroof problem

Hi,

I have a problem with my sunroof. It opens perferctly, but it's takes a number of pressess on the switch to close it. I am now afraid to open the sunroof for the fear of not being able to close it since I live in a place that rains a lot. Could the problem be in switch? How easy is it to change the switch if that's the problem?

Thanks. Cole

Reply to
Cole