Micra 1.3 CVT Low speed noise

Hi there,

Don't know if anyone else has experienced this or has any ideas.

My wife bought an N reg Micra 1.3 CVT a couple of months ago (*really* low mileage) and it's a great little car. The only concern that I have with it is that it seems to have developed an almost 'grinding' or 'scraping' noise at very low speeds (IE when manouvering, parking etc. It's not a constant noise, only seems to occur when accelerating. This also only seems to occur when the engine is warm.

Any ideas? Anyone?

Cheers Simon

-- http:// snipped-for-privacy@genesis-movement.orgGenesis - The Movement - Home of the Artwork Archive & Live RecordingsDatabase

Reply to