Mikuni carb ID

I have inherited a fresh rebuilt mikuni carb and am trying to ID what it's off of. I suspect its off a Chrysler import/mitsu or such Two barrel, progressive linkage. Has a 7 pin molex connector on it for the electric controls. It says TGI rebuilt #11118BL on the top. Has a plastic center body with pot metal top and bottom. Any clue on what carb this is or what its off of? I suspect some version of 32-35, but i cannot find any good collection of carb pictures on the web to compare it to.

Bob

Reply to
BOB URZ