Mini van dimensions

This is not quite a technical question, but I don't know where else to check--

I have a small, old fashioned garage. My current vehicle is a Ford Escort Wagon, about 172" long, and it fits in the garage with just enough room to walk around it.

I need to get a mini-van. Does anyone know whether any recent models (say, from about 1997 and newer) are in the ballpark of !72" or just a little longer? Or where I can get comparative info on vehicle lengths?

Thanks -- Judy

Reply to
Jayebea

Try