mitsubishi engine in cavalier guy with question

how hard do you think it would be to bag the mitsubishi 2.0L in the cavalier and try a cady northstar engine instead as it is the most HP per ci v8 that I thought might fit. if you think this is a better idealet me know. if so how on earth am I going to put a manuel in this thing?

Reply to
ranger