More on that new F350...

Does anyone have the schematics for a 2009 F350 handy? I need the connections to the nav/radio head for the backup camera video feed, reverse indicator feed, and the connections at the tailgate for the backup camera so I can rework it to feed in my trailer cameras. Helm indicated my service manual CD shipped on the 30th, but it hasn't arrived yet and my prep time is running short before I have to leave on a trip next Tues.

Reply to
Pete C.