Motive Brake Bleeder

Can someone tell me how the Universal Adaptor attachment for the Motive Brake Bleeder works?

I want to know if the adaptor is reliable, as I will be using it on several different makes of cars.

thanks

Reply to
Me

The universal adaptor works with a chain and J hooks connected to it. You wrap the chain around the master cylinder, tighten the nuts on the J hooks which presses down the adaptor onto the resovior(sp?). This works okay with foreign jobs but not with the oval metal US domestic. They might sell a domestive cap with a hose attached. Anyone know?

I have both the european and universal adaptor for my power bleeder.

Reply to
Peter Parker