Motor oil for real men

Are you macho enough to use it in your motor vehicle?

larry moe 'n curly

at least it would be a secret you could keep to yourself. unlike this:

jim beam

Did that come from this site?

JoeSpareBedroom

"larry moe 'n curly" wrote in news:ef6b7a47- snipped-for-privacy@i28g2000yqa.googlegroups.com:

Not a chance - we use 10w30 around here.

Reply to
chuckcar

I don't think I've seen Hello Kitty Motor OIl in my store.......I'll stick with Castrol.

harryface

91 Bonneville 322,065 05 Park Avenue 99,798
Reply to
Harry Face

TV commercial I remember.

What kind of motor oil are you using, Earl? ///Motor oyl is motor oyl!///

I will stay with Valvoline. cuhulin

Reply to
cuhulin

snipped-for-privacy@webtv.net wrote in news:28571-4C224D32-371@storefull-