Motor stumble

Hi!

ELANTRA 2000

I have the following problem with my elantra since many months. When i'm driving and i try to accelerate rapidly the motor stumble, but most

of the time it do this the first time normally for the second or third time the acceleration is normal. Recently it started to stumble at idle, recently the car took many trials to start. So it's seems the problem get worse.

Sombody have an idea? How to check for the problem?

Thanks.

Reply to
Syl

The codes should be read from the OBD uint before attempting any reairs.

Reply to
John S.

I read the codes it is as follow, there is only one code...

Code: P0136

02 Circuit Bank 1, Sensor 2

This problem is not recent, i haven't already changed the sensor because i thougt that the Sensor 2 was not interfering with the operation of the motor. Do you think this could be the origin of the problem.

Thanks...

Reply to
Syl