My car passed Smog Inspection but

My car passed smog inspection but I don't think its running as good as it can.

Can someone give me some insight how my car is running from the following emissions report. Rich? Lean? Misfire? etc?

The car is a 1984 VW rabbit BOSCH CIS mechanical fuel injection, with o2 sensor, NO EGR

15mph RPM 1991 C02 14.53 O2 .22

HC 46; Max 152 Ave 41 CO .05; Max .91 Ave .13

NO 602 ; Max 1208 Ave 399

25mph RPM 2290 C02 14.60 O2 .13

HC 40; Max 127 Ave 29 CO .02; Max .71 Ave .11

NO 694 ; Max 1038 Ave 332

Thanks

Reply to
Tube Audio

That's fantastic. especially for a twenty four year old vehicle.

Reply to
Mike

Wow, those are some nice readings for an old beater!

I would guess everything was performing pretty well, it takes very little to throw off emissions.

Mike

Reply to
Mike Romain