My car roars under acceleration

It happened after my car body hit a bumper on the ground. Then it began to roar when acceleration. I think the engine works fine. My car is Camry 95 Sedan LE. What's the reason it may be? Which part is broken? Thanks!

Reply to
liugang.cn

snipped-for-privacy@gmail.com schrieb:

That's a typical symptom of a broken exhaust.

Regards,

Ralf

Reply to
Ralf Ballis

Do you think I need to replace the muffler or just the exhaust pipe?

Reply to
liugang.cn

snipped-for-privacy@gmail.com schrieb:

You have to examined what's exact damaged.

Regards,

Ralf

Reply to
Ralf Ballis

Could be as simple as a gasket replacement. Gaskets can get brittle. If you have someone put something over your tailpipe to block it for a sec, you'll probably hear the leak much better and determine where the leak is.

Reply to
m6onz5a