Need advice on headliner replacement for 91 Buick Park Avenue

My headliner is starting to come down in my 91 Buick Park Ave Ultra. Since it is low mileage, I want to hold on to it. The headliner is complicated it that it has a couple of drop down mirrors for the back seat passengers. Does anyone know how you get those things apart so that you an recover them? Also, the visors have inset mirrors and pull out extensions. Do you know how you get those things apart?

Reply to
jplasater